today we have a special guest blogger from everyday to runway. lauren (pictured below wearing caprice long wear liquid lip color) shares her stila story with us in addition to other fun makeup tips. enjoy!
- a pop of white in your inner eye corners gives a wide-awake look despite how little you slept.
- for fairer skin tones, using brown rather than black eye make up creates a less harsh look during the day.
- for a night out, nothing is more classic than a smoky eye and a nude lip.
- but a nude lip does not mean a naked lip. add a little liner, or gloss in a shade one lighter than your lip color to enhance your face.
- on that note, a bold lip will never do you wrong on a girl’s night out. choose a hot pink, or even orange, to modernize that red lip look. pair it with a skin tone lid, and an extra coat of mascara to keep your lips the prime focus.
- wear what makes you happy. even if a color isn’t “in” that season, if you want to wear an eggplant-esque color in your crease (great for hazel eyes like mine) wear it regardless of the trends for that year.
hope you liked hearing my story as well as my go-to tricks. stop by everyday to runway, to see more “must have” products that i love! xo